Technology Services will provide the highest quality technology-based services to facilitate the Library’s mission as it applies to teaching and learning. We will meet this mission by:
- Providing effective technology support for computer, multimedia, video, and web-based applications to all service areas within the Library.
- Facilitating the collection, storage, security, and integrity of patron data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Promote new uses of information technology with the Library through the support of innovative applications.
- Provide circulating laptop computers, Kindle Fires, graphic calculators, mp3 players, and flip cameras
- Provide patrons with assistance with scanning and printing
- Provide support and troubleshooting for our patrons to access internet and online resources
For further information contact Sr. CLT Joanne Canales, Technology Services, 718-289-3616.