Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)
ILLiad is Bronx Community College Library and Learning Resources Center’s new automated, paperless interlibrary loan system for Bronx Community College faculty, students, and staff.
Materials not owned by Bronx Community College Library and the Learning Resources Center or one of the CUNY College libraries can be obtained through the ILLiad interlibrary loan services. Many items requested may be obtained in one to two weeks, if available locally, some request may take a little longer.
Materials own by CUNY colleges are obtained through CLICS (CUNY Libraries Inter-Campus Services). This service allows for Bronx Community College faculty, students, and staff to place a request on circulating material from CUNY college libraries. The item will be delivered to the college of your choice within 48 hours or less. Please click the link for detail instructions on how to make a CLICS request.To pick up interlibrary loan materials go to the TECH HELP DESK. The check out period and conditions of use are set by the lending library. For additional information about interlibrary loan services, contact Geri Hebert, 718-289-5947 or email@example.com.
How to use ILLiad:
Click here to access the First Time User Registration page.
- 1. Read the text.
- 2. Choose a Username and Password
- 3. Select the “First Time Users Click Here” button
- 4. Complete the registration form
- 5. Click 'Submit Information'
Click here to access the ILLiad Logon/Registration prompt.
- • place requests for ILL material
- • check the status of request at any time
- • view the history of all your requests
- • renew book requests (if renewable)
- • retrieve articles electronically (if available)